Required Years of Experience
At Rocket Farm Restaurants, the core philosophy that defines our culture is “We serve the person who is serving the guest.” Our culture is not something we act out on the floor of the restaurant. It starts with how we treat and serve one another in the kitchen – with dignity, respect, and care. We believe there should be no difference in how we treat and serve one another in the kitchen and how we treat and serve our guests in the dining room. We hope you agree and will consider joining us!
Superica at Krog Street Market is “where sunshine spends the winter” – aka Tex-Mex cuisine served in an Old West-inspired atmosphere and the ultimate spot to experience brunch, lunch, dinner and hanging over cold, refreshing margaritas.
Superica Krog Street is seeking a General Manager to lead our dynamic team!
The General Manager leads all aspects of restaurant operations by leading the team in an open, positive and approachable manner. He/she monitors the restaurant in its entirety, controls reservations and seating and oversees menu changes in addition to hiring, training and developing all staff. He/she monitors the service and performance of the team and is able to anticipate guests’ needs to proactively and effectively to ensure guests’ total satisfaction. The General Manager leads daily meetings while fostering an educational and positive work environment. 10-years of progressive restaurant experience preferred, five of which are in senior management. Apply today and become part of a dynamic, innovative, and heartfelt group of unique individuals!
Competitive salary: $80,000 – $100,000/yr. DOE + generous quarterly bonus program
Full benefit eligibility after 30-days of employment:
Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
As a valued member of our team, you will also receive:
- A supportive culture and ethical work environment
- Dynamic performance-based raises and promotions
- Paid Time Off, Childbirth Recovery Leave and Parental Leave to support a healthy work-life balance
- Significant Long-term Retention bonuses
- Family time on most major holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- 50% discount at all Rocket Farm Restaurants - Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville and Houston
- Rocket Farm University: specialized leadership classes and personalized support for career advancement
- Employee-led Mentorship programs, Advisory Council and Safety Committee
SkillsSee job description
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Rocket Farm Restaurants
Superica at Krog Street Market, is “where sunshine spends the winter” – also known as Tex-Mex cuisine served in an Old West-inspired atmosphere alongside music inspired by Austin. Vibrant decor, enthusiastic service and Texas’ take on Mexican cuisine create Superica’s relaxed, yet upbeat vibe in the historic Krog Street Market. Texas born and raised, Chef Ford Fry creates the ultimate spot to experience brunch, lunch, dinner and late-night hanging over cold, refreshing margaritas.