Required Years of Experience
Quality Italian, the renowned Italian-focused steakhouse from the Quality Branded group, is hiring a SOUS CHEF to join our team in Denver.
Candidate must have:
- Exceptional culinary talent
- Elevated Leadership skills
- Experience in high volume, premier restaurants
- 2 years minimum prior management experience
We provide you:
- A real career in the restaurant industry.
- An established, stable, professional company.
- Opportunities for advancement and growth within our multiple locations.
- Great perks and benefits.
- Up to $5000 in annual dining benefits at our restaurants
- Access to Cigna's National Medical Plan including multiple tiers and family plan options
- Supplementary benefits including Dental, Vision, Life, and Transit benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Program for courses including wine, language, technology and other
- Quarterly Stipend for Cell Phone and Professional Clothing Purchases
- New Parent Bonus
- Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus Potential and Paid Time Off
Quality Branded is a group of upscale restaurants, which are owned or managed by father-son restaurateurs Alan and Michael Stillman with chef Craig Koketsu, including the flagship location of Smith and Wollensky, Quality Meats New York, Quality Italian New York and Denver, Quality Bistro, Quality Eats, Zou Zou's, Chez Zou, Don Angie and Kini's.
Compensation: Salary ($65,000.00 - $80,000.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts
Advanced Knife Skills
Food Handler Certification
Food Safety Knowledge
Family Meal Preparation
Other jobs you might be interested in
Upscale Casual, Casual Dining
Part of Quality Branded
Quality Italian, the renowned New York Italian focused steakhouse from the Quality Branded group, is coming to Cherry Creek in early 2017. Quality Italian presents a menu of modern day adaptations of traditional Italian‑American steakhouse fare.
Quality Branded is a group of upscale restaurants, which are owned or managed by father-son restaurateurs Alan and Michael Stillman with chef Craig Koketsu, including the flagship location of Smith & Wollensky, Maloney & Porcelli, Quality Meats New York & Miami Beach, Quality Italian, Park Avenue (Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer), and their newest location, Quality Eats. The group is currently working on opening Quality Italian Denver in early 2017.
Quality Branded makes offering comprehensive benefits to our employees a priority. We offer fantastic traditional benefits as well as some great perks that we hope makes you love working here! In addition to our benefits, we pride ourselves on our long term employees and opportunities for growth in your career, and have a commitment to develop our current employees and promote from within whenever possible.