Required Years of Experience
Nicoletta Italian Kitchen, located in the heart of Washington, D.C., is looking for a fun-loving, energetic, detail-oriented, passionate FOH floor manager to join the team. Nicoletta Italian Kitchen operates as part of Altamarea Group (Marea & Ai Fiori), an award-winning global hospitality firm with 15 restaurants worldwide and, through its talented team of employees, creates special memories through exceptional hospitality, delivering the highest level of food and service across distinct brands and concepts. Altamarea Group offers managers an opportunity to work with high-quality Italian cuisine and wine/spirits and an operations team firmly committed to investing in and developing talent.
- Actively engage in service and lead with a hands-on approach, performing high level of guest service and guest interaction by exhibiting a friendly personality and engaging in guest outreach consistently
- Train, develop and motivate all staff (FOH and BOH)
- Organize, supervise and execute shifts
- Lead and engage other management team on operational tasks and strategic direction
- Deliver superior service and optimize client dining experience on daily, consistent basis
- Oversee CRM strategy for the restaurant under Altamarea Group standards
- Monitor and track key financial targets (revenue, food cost, labor cost, etc.)
- Communicate collaboratively and effectively across all departments and levels of staff
- Demonstrate emphasis on driving business while maintaining food and service consistency
- Respond promptly and accurately to all client matters
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, staff, vendors and all other constituents
- Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to safety, health, jurisdictional laws, and labor compliance
- Must have open availability able to work flexible hours
- Strong background in and passion for hospitality and knowledge of service standards
- Candidates should be highly organized, efficient, and be able to work precisely
- Must be capable, trustworthy, have integrity and have experience solving problems.
- Ability to multitask and plan ahead
- Candidates should have an optimistic, positive disposition as well as empathetic attitude
- Candidates should demonstrate creativity and a commitment to the brand success
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment for full-time employees. If you are interested in joining the Nicoletta Italian Kitchen team, please submit your resume. Attachments that cannot be opened will not be considered.
Altamarea Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts
Accounting / Bookkeeping
Business Management Knowledge
High Volume Service
Other jobs you might be interested in
Casual Dining, Fast Casual
Part of Altamarea Group
Nicoletta Italian Kitchen is your fresh, new neighborhood restaurant, offering familiar Italian classics in a comfortable and lively setting.
The menu - consisting of seasonal salads and appetizers, house-made pastas, generously topped pizzas on our signature 3-day dough, as well as a selection of sandwiches and entrees - offers a perfect match for any appetite or occasion.
Nicoletta Italian Kitchen is your spot for date night, a family dinner, celebration with friends, a lunch meeting, or a quick bite at the bar. Our focus on engaging and friendly service, perfectly executed classic dishes and an Italian inspired bar, ensures a memorable dining experience each and every time.
Corporate Executive Chef