Required Years of Experience
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Reports to: General Manager and Managing Partner
Avra Beverly Hills is a fine dining restaurant with a Greek concept, specializing in its culinary feature of fresh seafood. Located at the heart of Beverly Hills and nestled within the Golden Triangle. We form part of a successful and well-recognized hospitality group. We welcome you to join us on a journey of luxury fine dining and exquisite flavors influenced by Greek culture.
Avra is in search of someone who is prepared to take on the role of supporting our successful team as our next Operations Manager on-site at our Beverly Hills location! In detail, the Operations Manager is responsible for managing the daily F&B outlet operations, including but not limited to, the selection, development, and performance of its employees. Additionally to also ensure guest service meets company standards with customer satisfaction maintained at all times.
Job Description & Expectations:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of the employees to ensure that the venue is running efficiently and profitably
- Directly supervises various employees on a daily basis in all departments
- Ensures the highest level of hospitality is delivered to all guest
- Assisting with evaluating interviews, hiring, and training employees
- Capable of Addressing complaints and resolving escalation or issues
- Ensures cleanliness and efficient organization of the venue is maintained at all times
- Responsible to deliver guidance and direction to FOH staff for banquets and private parties
- Must be on-site with absolutely no possibility of remote work.
Quality Assurance Requirements:
Ensures that strict adherence is maintained regarding the standards of quality pertaining to customer service, including but not limited to:
- Proper use of techniques and procedures
- Delivery of customer service
- Delivery of food service
- Delivery of responsible beverage service
- Delivery of Banquet services
What we are searching for:
- 1 to 5 years of progressive management experience in a full-service Restaurant, Nightclub, or Hotel
- Strong guest service and leadership skills
- Strong coaching skills and team-building experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload in a deadline-driven manner while working in a demanding environment
- Must have food and beverage knowledge
- A 4-year college degree is preferred
- Bilingual Spanish speaker preferred or understanding of the Spanish language
- Forming part of our team The Avra Group a fast-growing company succeeding in the world of luxurious fine dining.
- Competitive pay, healthcare benefits, retirement plan.
- Complimentary meals while on the clock
- Offer growth possibilities to their hardworking team members
*Avra BH is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Compensation: Salary ($75,000.00 - $90,000.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts
Food Safety Knowledge
Team Development and Training
High Volume Service
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of The Avra Group
Avra is a Greek-inspired Mediterranean seafood restaurant specializing in whole grilled fish and Greek specialties. Our objective is for each and every guests experience to be an authentic Mediterranean dining experience without having to visit antiquity. In order to achieve this we prepare each dish as simply as possible and in the fashion that it has been prepared for millennia.