Required Years of Experience
The PM Line Cooks at Middle Child Clubhouse are responsible for the execution of dinner service.
This is truly an awesome gig: All cooks only work 4 days a week to get their 40 hours, with pto, tips, and benefits offered. That means 3 days off every week!
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Execution of all evening pick ups
- Setting up the line cook stations each day, including all food preparation
- Maintaining a clean and organized kitchen, including daily, monthly, and weekly deep cleaning
- Overseeing correct FIFO and PARS
- Reporting directly to the Sous Chef or Executive Chef
- Turning over the line to the AM staff
Kitchen closes at 10pm weekdays and 12am weekends.
Middle Child is an equal opportunity employer and is striving to provide an inclusive and equitable environment. Middle Child recruits, trains, and compensates regardless of race, gender, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Middle Child believes that diversity in hiring creates a more robust and healthier work environment for all, and we are looking for people that believe the same.
Compensation: Hourly ($20.00) plus tips
Estimated Weekly Tips: $320
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts, Wellness Program