Required Years of Experience
Link Restaurant Group was founded by James Beard Award winning executive Chef Donald Link and
Stephen Stryjewski, with the goal to support the continuous growth of their family of restaurants in New
Orleans. Currently that includes Herbsaint, Cochon, Cochon Butcher, Peche Seafood Grill, Gianna, La
Boulangerie and Calcasieu Private Dining. Growing up in south Louisiana taught Chef Link about the
importance of traditions and the regions unique flavors, which helped define their guiding philosophy to
produce honest, simple food.
We offer competitive wages, health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401k with company match,
paid sick days, in-house dining discounts, career progression and professional development.\
- Perform a wide range of inside and outside basic level maintenance and repair actions to include but not limited to; paining, plumbing, carpentry and electrical.
- Inspect and maintain facilities systems and equipment to include but not limited to; HVAC, kitchen and bathroom, windows, doors, roofing, ice machines and lighting.
- Perform regular inspections of all facilities and maintain a record of condition.
- Follow a scheduled short term and long term maintenance and repair actions.
- Contact, screen and coordinate with external vendors and supervise their work, to include maintenance and repair actions as well as required health & safety and fire & security inspections and certifications
- Perform basic security tasks to include but not limited to; daily opening and closing buildings, setting and clearing security system alarms, and managing access keys.
- Perform basic landscaping and gardening functions.
- Make basic supply purchases in support of maintenance requirements.
- 5 years of related experience to include facilities maintenance and repair, a general knowledge of repair techniques and proficiency in several areas of maintenance (e.g., plumbing, painting, carpentry, electrical, and mechanical).
- Hands on knowledge and experience in the safe operation of a variety of tools, machinery, and power equipment used in performing essential functions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and working knowledge of computer systems.
- Knowledge of building codes and safe work practices.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others and to function effectively in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions, specific rules, and regulations that apply to a variety of situations.
- Ability to plan and prioritize multiple tasks and to exercise sound judgment and work independently.
- Hold and maintain a Louisiana driver’s license and a reliable work vehicle.
The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, frequently lifting up to 25
pounds, sitting, standing, for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These
physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
Environmental Demands (not limited to the following):
- Occasional exposure to a variety of weather conditions.
- Exposure to heated/air conditioned and ventilated facilities.
- Exposure to a variety of chemical substances used for cleaning and/or operation of equipment.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Link Restaurant Group reserves the right to add
or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of LRG or its managers. This job description is
intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
LRG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other protected status.
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation Type: Hourly
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)