Required Years of Experience
At Rocket Farm Restaurants, the core philosophy that defines our culture is “We serve the person who is serving the guest.” Our culture is not something we act out on the floor of the restaurant. It starts with how we treat and serve one another in the kitchen – with dignity, respect, and care. We believe there should be no difference in how we treat and serve one another in the kitchen and how we treat and serve our guests in the dining room. We hope you agree and will consider joining us!
Influenced by Houston’s melting pot of cuisines, industry and cultures, State of Grace brings together nuances of Tex-Mex, Asian and Vietnamese to highlight the nostalgia and influences from chef Ford Fry’s childhood.
State of Grace is seeking a polished General Manager!
The General Manager leads all aspects of restaurant operations by leading the team in an open, positive and approachable manner. He/she monitors the restaurant in its entirety, controls reservations and seating and oversees menu changes in addition to hiring, training and developing all staff. He/she monitors the service and performance of the team and is able to anticipate guests’ needs to proactively and effectively to ensure guests’ total satisfaction. The General Manager leads daily meetings while fostering an educational and positive work environment. 10-years of progressive restaurant experience preferred, five of which are in senior management. Apply today and become part of a dynamic, innovative, and heartfelt group of unique individuals!
Competitive salary: $80,000 – $100,000/yr. DOE + generous quarterly bonus program
Full benefit eligibility after 30-days of employment:
Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
As a valued member of our team, you will also receive:
- A supportive culture and ethical work environment
- Dynamic performance-based raises and promotions
- Paid Time Off, Childbirth Recovery Leave and Parental Leave to support a healthy work-life balance
- Significant Long-term Retention bonuses
- Family time on most major holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- 50% discount at all Rocket Farm Restaurants - Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville and Houston
- Rocket Farm University: specialized leadership classes and personalized support for career advancement
- Employee-led Mentorship programs, Advisory Council and Safety Committee
SkillsSee job description
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Part of Rocket Farm Restaurants
Influenced by the Houston neighborhood’s melting pot of cuisines, industry and cultures, State of Grace brings together nuances of Tex-Mex, Asian and Vietnamese to highlight the nostalgia and influence from his childhood. The eclectic menu provides guests with a jubilant medley of old favorites played up with local ingredients, new spice, accent and freshness.