Required Years of Experience
We are currently looking for a Line Cook to join our team. Line Cooks are required to execute menu items and recipes set by the executive chef. They are responsible for operating the mechanics of the assigned station in accordance with the standards and expectations of Cured.
We offer competitive wages, career progression, professional developement.
Skills and Requirements
- Basic Knife Skills
- Sanitation Knowledge
- Food Safety Knowledge
- Ability to take direction with a great attitude
- Set up and work assigned station at the required level
- Consistently execute menu items while following current restaurant recipes
- Work in a professional manner with co-workers
- Taste all food at any required moment before and during service
- Follow all food safety practices and kitchen safety practices
- Must be able to improve upon existing skill set
Compensation: Hourly ($14.00 - $16.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dining Discounts
Charcuterie and Cheese Board Arrangement
Basic Knife Skills
Kitchen Equipment Maintenance
Family Meal Preparation
Food and Beverage Pairing
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Restaurants by Chef Steve McHugh
Chef Steve McHugh's Cured Restaurant makes use of the purest regional ingredients, paired with organic methods and is built on a foundation of lovingly hand-crafted Cured foods from charcuterie to pickles.
James Beard Best Chef: Southwest and Texas Finalist 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2022.
James Beard Foundation Smart Catch Leader 2019.
Good Food 100 Restaurants 2018, 2019.