Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
We are offering newly hired Line Cooks a $250 sign-on bonus payable after 30 days!
The Line Cook is responsible for assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks including preparing food to the chef’s exact specifications and setting up stations.
● Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary supplies.
● Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces.
● Cooks food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards.
● Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs.
● Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
The ideal candidate must have an interest in cooking and willingness to learn. Familiarity with various cooking methods and procedures is highly desirable. Must be available weekends, nights, and holidays.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k
American, Vegan / Vegetarian
Part of Apicii Hospitality