Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
Prep Cook Wanted (Culver City)
7am-3pm 5 days per week. Extrude fresh pasta, veg, handmade cheese, pizza dough, butter from scratch and more. This could be an entry level cooking position for somebody with the right attitude who learns quickly. There is a lot to learn here, and a lot of room to grow within the company for the right person.
- Follow the PREP LIST
- Perfect ATTENDANCE and punctuality every day - If you're not early, you're late!
- Some knifework, but mostly being ORGANIZED, FAST and CLEAN in a way that is impressive at a glance
- Be RESPECTFUL of all your co-workers at all times. We are professionals.
- Label and store items properly (always be organizing)
- Report equipment repair and maintenance to chefs immediately
- Report when food or beverage items are running low to Chef
- Food Handler’s Card
- The desire to LEARN and GROW
Roberta’s in Culver City is our first permanent brick and mortar venture on the West Coast. Opened first in 2008, Roberta’s changed the dining scene in Brooklyn. We frequently pop up in cities like Los Angeles, Chicago, Austin, Miami, Tokyo and all around NYC.
Please reply with your resume and a little bit about yourself.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Compensation: Hourly ($17.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dining Discounts
Bakery / Patisserie, Casual Dining, Food Truck / Stand, Wine Bar, Bar / Lounge, Fast Casual, Restaurant Group, Upscale Casual
Part of Roberta's