Required Years of Experience
Affiliated with STARR Restaurants, Upland takes a California-inspired philosophy to its cuisine and is influenced by heavy cues from the seasons. Balancing a familiar rusticity with a smart global approach, all enhanced by an enticing and urbane touch.
We are seeking a dynamic Restaurant Manager who is passionate about service and hospitality to join our team!
We Offer: An opportunity to work with and learn from a skilled team that supports career advancement and professional growth. A competitive compensation package, quarterly bonus program, paid vacation, comprehensive benefits coverage, and more!
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2+ years of restaurant management experience
- Ability to maintain and train steps of services through the restaurant's hourly team while adding informative training opportunities when applicable
- Strong food, wine, and beverage knowledge; especially as it pertains to Mediterranean/So Cal Cuisine
- Good computer and accounting knowledge including Word, Excel, scheduling software, Open Table/Resy, Payroll & HR systems
- Experience leading a team through a busy service
Upland is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts, Wellness Program
Can Lift Up to 50 Lbs
Business Management Knowledge
Wine Cellar Organization
Other jobs you might be interested in
New American, American
2 Employee RecommendationsSee Details
Part of STARR Restaurants
Built around a culinary philosophy that takes heavy cues from the seasons, Upland balances a familiar rusticity with a smart global approach and a New Yorker’s eye for detail. The menu offers an artful array of starters, entrees and sides, each plate accented with an enticing and urbane touch. The wine program matches the excitement coming out of Upland’s open kitchen, with a worldly 500-bottle list and a clever by-the-glass selection that’s remarkably food-friendly.