Required Years of Experience
Edible Beats (ediblebeats.com) is the 100% Employee Owned restaurant group known for the highly original and successful concepts El Five, Linger, Root Down, Vital Root, and Ophelia’s Electric Soapbox. Edible Beats is an ESOP aka. Employee Stock Ownership Plan. 100% ESOP means all employees are given ownership interest of the company in the form of company shares. There is no financial commitment from employees to own shares, All shares are earned and distributed to employees based on tenure, compensation and other rules and regulations. Along with some of Denver’s most forward-thinking concepts and sustainably-sourced cuisine, the key to Edible Beats’ success is a team of passionate, collaborative, and energetic professionals that value connectedness and the desire to constantly evolve.
Ophelia's is the restaurant/bar/live music venue member with live music & an eclectic americana low country inspired menu, Ophelia’s delivers dinner (or brunch) and a show!
We are looking for dishwashers to join our Rockstar team!
- Committed to Excellence
- Passion for Sustainability
- A Learning Environment
- Opportunity for Growth
- Enjoy Cooking with Passion
- Connected to Local Sourcing
- A Culture of Connectivity
Starting Wage: $15.87 BASE hourly wage + Tips.
Current average pay INCLUDING base pay & tips, ranges from $20 per hour.
We are proud to pool tips, our kitchen employees receive a percentage of all tips received at the restaurant. Each kitchen employee's percentage of tips will increase over time as their work history and skill set progresses.
This position requires open availability that may include the ability to work opening, closing & weekend shifts. Candidates should be prepared to work 32-40 hours a week.
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- High energy and positive attitude in a fast paced & fun environment
- Experience in a high volume kitchen & able to multitask, prioritize & manage time effectively
- Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks
- Strong knowledge & supportive of food safety standards & procedures
- Covid 19 awareness & support of process’: wearing a face mask & proper handwashing & glove usage acknowledgement
- Sanitizing and cleaning workstations and utensils as outlined
- Maintaining safety/sanitation standards re: receiving, prepping, heating, cooling & serving food
- Setting up, organizing, working & replenishing a clean, workstation
- Assisting other cooks in preparing or plating food as needed
- Physical stamina to stand throughout duration of shift
- Open availability including weekends
- Hourly wage PLUS tip pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available (eligibility after 6 months at 30 hours/week)
- Life insurance
- 401k with discretionary match (after 6 months)
- Joon Wellness Benefit
- ESOP Share Vesting with Tenure
- Disability and accident insurance available (at employee cost)
- Paid leave
- Employee discount
- Shift meal
If you are interested in this position & meet the desired experience and qualifications, please submit your resume along with a paragraph about why you are a great candidate for this role.
Compensation: Hourly ($15.87) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts, Wellness Program
Cleaning / Sanitation
Food Safety Knowledge
Basic Knife Skills
Work In a Fast-Paced Environment