Required Years of Experience
CHEF DE CUISINE POSITION AT FEARLESS RESTAURANT GROUP
What makes Fearless Restaurants special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 10 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
White Dog Cafe brought its unusual blend of award-winning contemporary American cuisine, civic engagement & environmental sustainability to the Main Line in 2010. Known for warm hospitality, inspiring award-winning food, surrounded by charming and whimsical dog décor and artwork. White Dog Cafe Wayne has four distinctive dining areas that have their own charm and personality, in addition to the outdoor patio. There are the Den and Bar with a mahogany coffered ceiling, needlepoint dog pillows, and a striking wall of oil paintings of your favorite dogs. The Garden Room has chicken-wired ceilings with floral prints, antique lighting fixtures and wooden shutters from North Carolina. The Library's mahogany ceiling has whimsical flying books. The Kitchen has reclaimed floors and ceilings with copper pans lining the wall.
With a passion for creating inspiring flavorful dishes, Chef Greg Maloney's menus change monthly to ensure we are using the freshest local and seasonal ingredients available.
For more info on White Dog, check out our website: https://www.whitedog.com
A Fearless Restaurants Chef de Cuisine will be a positive, professional, creative with natural leadership skills. Our Chef de Cuisine team will make a big impact on coming up with dishes for our seasonal menu changes. A Chef de Cuisine on the Fearless team will be energized coming to work every day and want to inspire and mentor their team pushing their team to be organized, professional, and detail oriented. We desire individuals who seek constant growth and never settle.
- Minimum of 3 years of cooking in a professional environment
- Professional demeanor with Jedi like temperament
- A passion for purveyor/local farmer relationships
- Advanced knife handling skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Must have a CURRENT ServSafe Certification or PA Food Handlers
- Love being creative and coming up with new menu items
- Sound cooking skill and technique
- Ability to confidently work all stations including expo
- Desire to make a Family Meal that is nutritious and imaginative
- Food budgeting
- Food cost optimization
- Food safety knowledge
- Staff education
- Premium PPO health and dental insurance through Independence Blue Cross
- 15 days of paid time off year 1-4
- 20 days of paid time off year 5+
- 50-hour work week
- Two consecutive days off per week
- Salary $70,000 - $90,000 with potential bonus up to $9,000 a year
- 401k through Vanguard
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 10 Fearless Restaurant locations
- Opportunities for career growth with other Fearless Restaurants
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fearless Restaurants
White Dog Cafe has brought its unusual blend of award-winning contemporary American cuisine, civic engagement & environmental sustainability to the Main Line.