Required Years of Experience
- Various levels of experience encouraged to apply.
- Basic wine knowledge required.
- Prior fine dining experience preferred.
Are you looking for:
- A real career in the restaurant industry.
- An established, stable, professional company.
- Opportunities for advancement and growth.
Our great perks and benefits include:
- Great dining perks in all of our restaurants.
- A robust medical plan with a significant employer contribution for full-time employees.
- Supplementary benefits including Dental, Vision, Life, and Transit benefits.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Paid Time Off
- "Quality Life" ‑ charity opportunities, employee contests, and other fun group events.
- Experience. All levels!
- Fine Dining Experience.
Visit us at Qualitybranded.com
Quality Branded provides equal opportunity with regard to all terms and conditions of employment.
Compensation: Hourly ($15.00) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts
High Volume Service
Food Safety Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of Quality Branded
Quality Eats, the newest location from Quality Branded, has arrived in the West Village to critical praise.
Quality Eats is an affordable neighborhood steak joint featuring modern interpretations of familiar steakhouse and grill dishes.
We believe in a fun work environment and treating our employees right.
We offer competitive wages, great benefits, and lots of extra perks.
Whether you want to grow a career with us, or just love your job while you pursue other dreams, we’re here for you.
Some of our perks & benefits include:
Health Insurance: Rich Plans & Affordable plans and all the extras.
Paid time off, Transit Benefits, Aflac, and gym discounts.
401(k) with company match
Employee dining discounts and instagram-worthy staff meals.
"Quality Life": Fun employee events, charity opportunities, and contests throughout the year.
Quality Branded is a group of upscale restaurants, which are owned or managed by father-son restaurateurs Alan and Michael Stillman with chef Craig Koketsu, including the flagship location of Smith & Wollensky, Maloney & Porcelli, Quality Meats New York & Miami Beach, Quality Italian, Park Avenue (Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer), and their newest location, Quality Eats. The group is currently working on opening Quality Italian Denver in late 2016.
Quality Eats and Quality Branded are proud to be equal opportunity employers.