Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
We are currently seeking an experience Sous Chef to join our newest restaurant, The Hideaway.
The Hideaway is the latest, upscale Mexican Restaurant coming to Rodeo Collection in Beverly Hills. Rodeo Drive’s very own hideaway, transporting you to Mexico’s 1950s era.
Responsibilities include but are not limited:
· Maintains food handling and sanitation standards.
· Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment, and uniforms.
· Ensure a seamless workflow throughout the department during high demand.
· Oversees production and preparation of culinary items.
· Complete and maintain on hand inventory/production level for assigned stations.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
· Flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays required
· Excellent knowledge of food products and handling
· Able to multitask on various levels under very high-stress levels
· Strong understanding of personal hygiene and sanitation techniques as they pertain to restaurant work
· Can effectively communicate between language barriers.
Education or Formal Training
· Formal culinary training preferred
· Servsafe Food Handling or equivalent certificate required
· Must be able to stand, walk, and lift up to 50 pounds, be able to bend and twist
· Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must have 2 or more years of experience
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Part of DCB Hospitality Group