Required Years of Experience
Host duties include:
- Greeting every guest as they enter the restaurant.
- Seating guests at tables.
- Answering phone in a polite and hospitable manner.
- Placing phone orders into Toast POS.
- Working with OpenTable reservation system.
- Maintaining updated table information in OpenTable.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly host stand and entrance area.
- Managing pick up and take out orders at the front door for pick up by Doordash and Guests.
We are open for dinner Monday to Friday and brunch/dinner on Saturday/Sunday. Weekend availability is must. Looking to fill 2-4 shifts per week. The in time is typically 4:15pm for dinner and 10am for brunch.
We look forward to meeting you!
Compensation: Hourly ($15.00) plus tips
Other jobs you might be interested in
Mediterranean, Italian, Tapas / Small Plates
Part of Safran Turney Hospitality
Barbuzzo is a Mediterranean restaurant and bar located in the trendy Midtown Village area of center city. We serve small plates intended to share. With a wood-burning oven for pizzas & roasting, Barbuzzo’s menu features rustic, hand crafted regional fare. Barbuzzo has a full bar featuring Mediterranean wines, craft beers and cocktails. We have bar and counter seating overlooking the open kitchen.
Chef Turney and Safran have been working since 2002 to help reinvent 13th Street. The pioneering duo’s ten restaurants and boutiques between Chestnut and Locust Streets have helped transform the once-desolate neighborhood into trendy Midtown Village. Safran is the buyer for all products carried in both boutiques and also serves as general manager for the restaurants. As a team, she and Chef Turney are hands-on entrepreneurs who take genuine ownership of every aspect of their businesses, from the look and feel of the spaces to the products and menus that they offer to the service standards of the staff.