Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
MUST COMPLETE APPLICATION @ www.qhire.net/gibsons
The Line Cook is responsible for the daily preparation of all food items that are served to the customers of Gibsons Restaurant Group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Set up station according to restaurant guidelines.
· Prepare all food items for the daily menu and specials in a sanitary and timely manner.
· Follow recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
· Ability to read and interpret abbreviations on food order tickets.
· Responsible for the correct food presentation of each plated item.
· Restock items as needed throughout shift.
· Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
· Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
· May perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
Graduate of a recognized culinary school and one to two years related experience is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must possess thorough knowledge of all food preparation techniques, styles, sanitation and food handling procedures. Commitment to excellence, high standards, and good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions. Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm. Must possess acute attention to detail.
We are an E-Verify Employer
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts, Wellness Program
Part of Gibsons Restaurant Group