Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
At Café Integral we aim to bring exceptional Nicaraguan coffees to the forefront of American coffee culture whilst redefining the paradigms that will forge its future. With complete vertical integration, Café Integral is a coffee company with an approach that stems from the grower’s perspective and sees the coffee through from shrub husbandry to the moment the beverage is served.
Our rigorous work at origin and its commitment to the cultivation of coffee is at the core of our foundation. We source coffees from four of Nicaragua’s finest regions; known for their characteristic depth and balance, but also for their dynamic and complex profiles. The relationships formed here are close, familial, and involved; they represent a spirited exchange that allows us to grow together. Our espresso bar aims to present our coffees with the same distinguished craft and consistent excellence we display at every stage, all the while breeding a sense of warmth and community that is at the core of Nicaraguan hospitality.
We are looking for great professionals to join our team as a Barista at our Coffee Bar located in Soho.
Prospective Candidates should be passionate about coffee and a self -started capable of working with little supervision.
The Barista will be responsible for the following during his/her shift‐
- Provide great, quick and friendly Customer Service
- Prepares all the specialty coffees in a fast pace while maintaining the highest level of standards for all product preparation
- Produces superior product presentation
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products and Equipment
- Works with co workers and manager to solve problems and improve quality and service
- Follows all cash management policies to ensure accountability of Cafe’s Fund.
- Opens/ Closes the Coffee Bar
- Must have Food Protection Certificate
- 1-2 years of experience as barista
- Great outgoing personality & experience in customer service
- Excellent work ethics
- Ability to maintain quality and good work in a fast pace environment
- Be available to work full time and varied hours/days based on business needs
- Experience with La Marzocco coffee machine
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
Food Safety Knowledge
Can Lift Up to 50 Lbs
High Volume Service
Attention to Detail
Passion for Coffee
Standing for Long Periods of Time
Cleaning / Sanitation