Required Years of Experience
What makes White Dog Café special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 10 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
White Dog Café opened its first location in 1983 under the helm of pioneer and social activist Judy Wicks. For 35 years it has been supporting our local farmers, cheese mongers, fisherman, brewers, artisans and bakers. In 2009, Marty Grims bought White Dog Cafe to continue the legacy, adding culinary inspiration and service commitment. Since 2009, we have opened an additional 2 concepts in Wayne, PA and Haverford, PA. We are committed to enriching our local communities and economies!
The ideal runner candidate is positive, quick, responsible, hands-on, and a team player that has strong communication skills and can handle multiple tasks in a friendly manner with grace and composure.
- Be happy and constantly smiling!
- Welcome our guests with a friendly demeanor into our home
- Demonstrate competency in steps of service
- Maintain accurate knowledge on all menu items
- Derive pleasure from providing genuine hospitality
- Demonstrate proper professional decorum
- Comfortable expediting the line
- Salary on average $15-20 an hour
- Premium PPO health and dental insurance for full time employees through Independence Blue Cross
- 401k with Vangaurd
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 10 Fearless Restaurant locations
- Opportunities for career growth with White Dog Café and other Fearless Restaurants
Compensation: Hourly ($15.00 - $20.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k, Dining Discounts
High Volume Service
Other jobs you might be interested in
American, Farm To Table
Upscale Casual, Restaurant Group, Cafe
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Known for award-winning contemporary American Cuisine and friendly service with three neighborhood locations in Philadelphia and the Main Line. Since 1983, White Dog Cafe has provided local, seasonal food that is sustainably raised to our surrounding neighborhoods and communities. White Doge Café will soon open its fourth location in Brinton Lakes Shopping Center in Glen Mills, PA!