Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
Seeking a serious, innovative, and professional candidate with 1+ years of experience for a floor management position with a calm and approachable demeanor. We are a creative, hospitality driven restaurant with a focus on hospitality to provided to guests in Hyde Park, Chicago.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understand and perform job duties to the expectations of Daisy's Po'Boy and Tavern
• Train, lead, and coach FOH team to deliver highest levels of guest service.
• Oversee service and guest satisfaction, address issues and escalate to General Manager/ Owner.
• Assist as needed in service to ensure smooth flow and guest satisfaction.
• Foster a supportive, team environment among FOH staff.
• Bring any potential issues or trends to attention of leadership.
• Maintain a clean, safe environment in the dining areas and workstations at all times.
• Maintain a good working relationship with others by promoting teamwork and fostering a harmonious working climate.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• A passion for food, spirits, cocktails, wine, and service
• A strong sense of urgency
• A strong background in leading a team at premium casual service restaurants
• Superior communication skills (both written and spoken)
• Have long term goals in the service industry
• A focus on hospitality and guest rapport alongside development of a regular clientele
• A rigorous attention to detail
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Salads / Sandwiches / Soups
Fast Casual, Bar / Lounge
Part of Restaurants by Chef Erick Williams
New Orleans inspired Po' Boy and Tavern coming soon to Hyde Park from Chef Erick Williams.