Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
Seeking dedicated kitchen staff/cooks for new upscale Mexican restaurant in Flatiron, NYC
Cooks will work closely with our chef, Henry Zamora, to execute elevated Mexican cuisine.
The dishes will take on a modern approach to classic Mexican dishes.
Basic knowledge of working in a kitchen is preferred but willing to train the right candidates.
We work clean, organized, and cut our green tape.
We are looking for individuals with a willingness to learn, who want to master fundamental cooking skills and to learn the ins and outs of a busy NYC restaurant, and who aspire to become chefs. Candidates will be responsible for daily mise-en-place, working the line throughout service, maintaining professional standards, and working cleanly and efficiently.
- Friendly, outgoing, energetic team player with a positive attitude
- Culinary certificate or degree a plus
- Clean and organized working habits with attention to detail
- Ability to think quickly and multi-task
- Competitive pay rate of $19-$30/hr based on experience, talent, and willingness to learn.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Paid Time Off, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts
Following Company Policies
Work Well Under Pressure
Restaurant Group, Upscale Casual