Required Years of Experience
Serves each and every guest with efficiency and ensuring a positive dining experience that reaches beyond guest expectations by following steps of service
- Verify identification and age requirements of customers
- Mix traditional and creative cocktails
- Process payment from customers
- Clean glasses and bar utensils
- Make suggestions based on customer tastes and preferences
- Record and balance cash receipts and prepare cash deposits
- Open and maintain tabs throughout their shift
- Build a rapport with regular customers to create a positive atmosphere
- Demonstrates a sincere passion for service and hospitality
- Naturally and efficiently seeks ways to go above and beyond for each guest
- Demonstrates an ever-improving knowledge of food and beverages offered, including cocktails, by the glass wines and beers, and beverage pairings.
- Adheres to the standards of fine dining
- Serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests.
- Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
- Answers questions on menu selections regarding ingredients and preparation
- Communicate with the management and kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product availability.
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the management and kitchen and host team.
- Record transaction in POS system at time of order.
- Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
- Present physical and accurate check to guest and process payment.
- Pick-up trays and clean tables as needed to ensure a clean dining area.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc., throughout the day.
- Maintain cleanliness of work and guest areas by clearing, collecting and returning food and beverage items to proper area.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Complete opening and closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights, etc.
- Work and communicate with support staff to collaboratively ensure that stations are clean, set, maintained, and broken down accordingly.
- Assist in polishing all serviceware before, during, and after the shift.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
Other jobs you might be interested in
Gastro Pub, Upscale Casual, Bar / Lounge