Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
The Roberta’s Restaurant Group is looking for a BOH Shift Leader to join our team in our Chicago location!
A Brooklyn classic hits the Windy City! Roberta’s, which opened in 2008, helped pave the way for the borough’s food scene – offering Neapolitan style wood-fired pizzas, artfully crafted cocktails and a diverse natural wine program. Roberta’s is actively expanding and is looking for talented people to join the family and grow with us!
- At least 2 years of line cook experience
- Experienced with making all aspects of Neapolitan style pizza, from ingredients to finished product
- Pull fresh mozzarella by hand
- Hand stretch pizza dough in less than 20 seconds
- Master pizza production in a hand crafted pizza oven
- Work a busy service smoothly and proudly
- At least 1 year of kitchen leadership experience, as well as a positive attitude and respectful nature
- Must be able to stand on their feet for 8+ hours and lift 50lbs
- Full availability including nights and weekends
We are looking to fill these positions as soon as possible.
If interested, please email your resume and we will set up a time to meet with you.
We look forward to meeting you!
Compensation: Salary/Hourly ($22.00 - $24.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts
Part of Roberta's