Required Years of Experience
Azúcar Lounge is San Francisco's destination in SOMA for Mexican Street Food and Fresh Cocktails. We
are a cocktail lounge, restaurant & bar located on the corner of 9th and Folsom. We are looking to add dynamic and talented individuals to our team so we are able to increase our hours of operation.
Core Functions / Qualifications
• English language and professional communications skills are required
• Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
• Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills
• Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
• Must have a current food handler’s card
• Must understand the importance of being proactive and exceeding expectations
• Minimum of two years previous relevant experience
• Takes direction well, is a self starter and a team player
• Must have problem solving abilities, think on feet, be self-motivated, and organized
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
• Commitment to producing a quality end product
• Setup and Breakdown of stations
• Prep and Cook menu items according to established standards
• Managing cleanliness of back of house area including washing dishes
• Must have flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Be passionate about working in the food and beverage business and creating an exceptional experience for our guests!
• This position will be standing 100% of the time
• The individual must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
$17-20/hr DOE, plus tips which currently range from $4-$10/hour
Compensation: Hourly ($17.00 - $20.00) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k, Dining Discounts
Basic Knife Skills
Food Safety Knowledge
Cleaning / Sanitation
Food Handler Certification
Plating and Presentation
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Casual Dining, Fast Casual