Required Years of Experience
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who works well in a fast-paced environment, can multitask efficiently, is warm and hospitable, and above all a team player. The candidate should be able to relate to people of all backgrounds and abilities, and have a passion for hospitality.
- At least 2 years of experience as a food runner in a fine dining setting.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Have the ability to multi-task and handle high volume.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Be an active team player.
- Be able to deliver an excellent customer service experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
- Run food to customer tables;
- Clean and sanitize expo-line area, countertops, refrigerators, and used items;
- Restocking expo-line supplies;
- Restocking to-go supplies.
- Follows and executes all side work lists provided by the company;
- Polish and store water glasses and silverware;
- Refill and prep food items as needed;
- Assist servers as needed.
- $15.00 per hour, plus tips.
Compensation: Hourly ($15.00) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: 401k, Dining Discounts
Fine Dining Service
Ability to Multitask
Other jobs you might be interested in
Nestled in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles’ Arts District and inside of the Hauser & Wirth Art Gallery, Manuela offers simple cuisine presented with California’s bounty of vibrant flavors, quality, and seasonal ingredients. The dynamic 5000-square-foot former flour mill houses Hauser & Wirth Los Angeles & Manuela who share a vibrant communal space that links art and food with a dynamic events program and hosts a variety of culinary and cultural events—a stimulating combination of cuisine, art, sustainability, and community. We believe that the most sustainable creative developments weave together art, community, learning, people, and place. By harnessing the transformational power of art with a deep understanding of how to manage the natural landscape, we are pioneering a new way of working that protects the environment, invests in people and infrastructure, and supports communities by sharing ways to connect their heritage and future through art and community conservation.