Required Years of Experience
- Around 1 year NYC or metropolitan experience as a barista, preferably in a formal restaurant
- Coffee making, latte art, tea making experience is a must!
- Warm, personable, gracious
- Detail oriented, neat, self-motivated
- Ability to support the floor staff in setting tables and supporting service
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts, Wellness Program
Latte Art Skills
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of STARR Restaurants
Prolific restaurateur Stephen Starr and internationally acclaimed chef Daniel Rose (of beloved Parisian restaurant Spring and La Bourse et la Vie) have joined forces to re-imagine traditional French fare in SoHo NYC, at NY Times 3-Star Restaurant - Le Coucou!