Required Years of Experience
About Butler Hospitality
Butler Hospitality is a Hospitality Tech Company that serves the world’s best hotel operators (Hersha, Real Hospitality, Crescent, M&R) to increase the efficiency of their food and beverage operations. Butler Hospitality takes over restaurants inside of full-service hotels and transforms their kitchens into delivery hubs that provide virtual room service and catering to nearby limited- and select-service hotels.
About The Role:
Butler Hospitality is looking to hire a commendable executive chef to manage our kitchen staff and to resolve kitchen issues swiftly. You will oversee the delivery of food supplies, prepare special dishes, and supervise overall kitchen operations during dinner service. To ensure success you will ensure your team delivers high-quality, cost-effective dishes promptly. Top candidates are creative, service-oriented, and level-headed.
- Oversee day-to-day BOH operations in Chicago
- Learn and teach Butler’s ordering and inventory systems
- Supervise production staff within the kitchens
- Open new restaurants and build teams of 40-50 members
- Monitor P&L, COGS to hit targets, approximately 5-7 million per year
- Maintain kitchen SOPs for a clean & efficient workplace
- Comply with all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Learn Butler's Prime menu items and train staff according to the recipes
- At least ten years of experience in the culinary, food & beverage industry with at least five years of those years in a leadership capacity
- At least five years of banquet experience
- Advanced knife handling skills
- ServSafe Certified
- Be used to a fine dining, fast-paced environment.
- English speaking, Spanish a plus.
WHY BUTLER HOSPITALITY?
- Great pay and benefits
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Bonus Structure
- Development and training program
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Food Delivery, Casual Dining, Full Service Hotel, Boutique Hotel, Upscale Casual
Part of Butler Hospitality
Butler Hospitality is a quickly expanding company. We are currently located in New York City, Chicago, Miami, Washington DC, Denver, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and opening soon in Boston. We are devoted to providing the best service to our clients, guest, and employees. Working with Butler Hospitality is an opportunity to be a part of a company as it grows to its fullest potential. We provide competitive wages, health, dental, and 401k plans for our employees along with opportunities for growth as we expand. Moreover, working for Butler Hospitality is an opportunity to work with an inclusive, diverse, and tech-driven company.
At Butler Hospitality we empower our employees and work with our teams to ensure a positive work experience. We are committed to ensuring the best workplace for our teams.