Required Years of Experience
Brennan’s seeks an efficient, experienced, focused and passionate Front of the House Manager. Brennan’s is one of the most celebrated restaurants in the United States - Top 10 New Orleans Restaurants for 2019 by the Times Picayune, America’s 38 Essential Restaurants by Eater and Brennan’s is one of the top 200 restaurants in the world by Conde Nast Traveler.A
A Manager at Brennan's is responsible for all aspects of the daily operations and service standards of our restaurant. We are seeking a high-energy individual to motivate our staff, supervise all aspects of the dining room, as well as private dining rooms, all the while ensuring our guests’ satisfaction above all else.
• Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
• Dining credit and discounts throughout the RBRG family of restaurants
• 401(k) to help you invest in your future
• Access to personalized career advancement support
• Drive Service Standards for all Front of House positions
• Ensure high performance and profitability while maintaining overall excellence & hospitality throughout each day’s specific service periods
• Effectively open physical operation/close physical operation
• High volume background is a must
• Excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills
• Hands-on hiring, training and developing hourly employees
• Proficient in restaurant financials (P&Ls, Inventory, Labor/Food Costs, etc)
• Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
• Ensure excellent maintenance and cleanliness of the dining room at all times
The City of New Orleans has mandated requirements to enter certain establishments, including restaurants. This includes employees of RBRG.
All applicants MUST (1) provide proof of at least one dose of an approved COVID vaccine -OR- (2) a negative PCR test taken within the previous 72 hours to access a restaurant for an interview / orientation / or once hired.
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts, Wellness Program
Fine Dining Service
Food Safety Knowledge
Hospitality Management Degree
Staff Management of 150+
Other jobs you might be interested in
Cajun / Creole
Fine Dining, Upscale Casual
Part of Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group
The original Brennan's, opened in 1946, recently emerged from an extensive renovation that spared no effort or expense by new co-owners Terry White and Ralph Brennan. Eight glamorous dining rooms, each steeped in New Orleans architecture and ambiance, celebrate the opulence of dining in a city where breakfast revelry is taken as seriously as a decadent dinner.
Brennan's menus are rooted in Creole traditions and are bolstered with contemporary New Orleans influences. Marrying classic and modern techniques yields a decidedly innovative approach and enhances our local, seasonal offerings.
Brennan's old-world elegance, fanciful decor and pampering service create a unique and sophisticated backdrop for a most memorable meal. Welcome!