Required Years of Experience
Bilingual Restaurant Operations Director - Spanish
$28-35/Hour (Starting pay is based on experience and background)
FULL-TIME & OPEN AVAILABILITY REQUIRED!
We are actively selecting talented individuals who have a passion for serving others and are committed to excellence. Our mission is to grow and serve together and create "REMARK"able experiences for our guests. Within Chick-fil-A, our Leadership role is valued as more than "just a job". It's a stepping-stone opportunity to a successful future in the world of business for people of all ages and backgrounds. As a Leader, you will gain life experiences & develop leadership skills that extend far beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment and being a positive influence on the team.
The Operations Director has the responsibility of quality of guest experience, directing all daily operations of a quick service restaurant, ensuring the highest quality products and services are delivered to our customers, and ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of front of house operations. This includes: production, preparation, customer relations, equipment & restaurant maintenance & repair, inventory management, team management, financial accountability, shift management, general restaurant & equipment upkeep, staffing, scheduling, and cash management. The Operations Director also coordinates with the kitchen, catering, front counter, dining room (hospitality), as well as mobile, third-party, and delivery order department leaders with the goal of maintaining a remarkable guest experience in the restaurant during all hours of operation and fostering a positive, growth-oriented team culture.
The Operations Director is a results-driven, forward-thinking partner, demonstrating visionary leadership, ensuring their managers, shift leaders and team members achieve the business’s goals. As with all leadership positions, coaching, mentoring and growing other leaders is an essential component. In addition to these duties, our Directors make it their mission to be a constant source of clear vision, healthy accountability, and genuine care so the Team they lead has the resources and guidance they need to develop personally and professionally. The Directors at Chick-fil-A Millennium Park work together as a team under the leadership of the Owner/Operator. It is imperative in this position to ensure that all information and expectations are flowing from Directors, Managers, and Leaders. This position is central to the success of the team and the business.
- Lead & oversee the coordination of all restaurant operations: perform facility opening and closing procedures, serve in day-to-day operations, and quickly resolve any operational issues & prevent future occurrences.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism & knowledge of the brand with excellent communication skills when managing 50-75+ team members with strong company culture & utilizing incentives in line with company standards by to achieve operational objectives & drive incremental sales
- Continually remind team members of the importance of the CORE competencies, creating "REMARK"able guest experiences, and providing high quality customer service & satisfaction
- Ensure equipment maintenance is being done correctly & consistently using the maintenance calendar
- Create a safe & healthy work environment for team members & managers to accomplish all goals
- Reporting directly to the Owner/Operator to discuss the current/future state of the store
- Ensure compliance in all areas of operations, including production, preparation, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting, financial accountability.
- Ensure Team Members adhere to all Chick-fil-A Handbook & food safety policies & procedures at all times.
- Grow business by constantly maximizing order accuracy, reducing daily Speed of Service (SOS) wait times, and ensuring every guest has a fast, but never rushed, experience.
- Ensure the restaurant is always “Back Stage Tour” ready during normal business hours.
- Drive continuous improvement by assessing all FOH and BOH systems & procedures to ensure maximum safety, cleanliness, accuracy, and productivity.
- Actively coach and develop future leaders for the restaurant so that they are prepared and equipped to develop an excellent team and provide a superior guest experience
- Collaborate & meet regularly with Directors, Managers, and Shift & Team Leaders for implementation of policies and procedures, address issues, new product & equipment rollouts, as well as ensure facility cleanliness, food quality, and the speed & quality of service provided exceeds all guest expectations
- Provide timely feedback & progressive discipline documentation required within 72 hours of occurrence
- Complete and post weekly schedules 5 days in advance of the new work week
- Oversee employee performance evaluations on a quarterly basis
- Assist the HR/Talent Director by advising on hiring needs and conducting interviews as necessary
- Aptitude for data analyzation & meet or exceed goals for each category: speed of service, transaction counts, sales, check averages, labor, productivity, CEM scores, food & paper cost, customer comments
- Understand the mission, vision, and values of Chick-fil-A Millennium Park & embody the values of teamwork, servant leadership, and continuous improvement of self & the operation
- Maintain expertise on all Chick-fil-A procedures & operational requirements via Pathway training, ServSafe Manager Certification, readings, seminars, etc.
- Oversee the development of strategic plans for all areas of operations & pursue continuous procedure improvement, and utilize the best practices to increase efficiency & improving guest experiences
- Control product & paper costs with proper quality expectations, holding times, and waste management training
- All other duties as assigned
- MUST have a minimum of 5 years of mid and/or upper-level Chick-fil-A Management Experience (restaurant manager, general manager, operations manager)
- Passion for Chick-fil-A values
- 3-5 years of Food Service Experience
- 3-5 year of Leadership and/or Restaurant Management Experience
- 2-3 years of customer service & hospitality experience
- 2-3 years of cash handling experience
- 2-3 years leading a team of 10-15 or more employees at one time
- Must have open availability, with the ability to work Fridays and Saturdays
- Must be comfortable using a POS System
- Must be Familiar with Inventory management
- Prior experience as a restaurant general manager, catering manager, operations manager, drive-thru manager, supervisor, shift lead, and Restaurant assistant general manager is very helpful to your success in this position.
- ServSafe Manager Certification Required
- Must have intermediate or fluent literacy in Spanish
- High School Diploma Required
- Associates or bachelor’s degree Preferred
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES Who have the required Soft Skills:
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills in addition to In-store and catering food preparation experience. This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Believe everyone deserves to be treated with honor, dignity, and respect.
- Must possess a high level of integrity with a servant heart and a positive attitude
- Must be able to take initiative and possess skills for problem solving and conflict resolution.
- You also must be efficient and detail-oriented with a strong customer focus
- Exceptional organizational skills & able to effectively multitask managing operations with various parts
- Must be able to frequently work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace when completing tasks
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests and team members, both verbally and in written form
- Innovative – innovative, risk-taking, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- People-oriented – passion for excellence, serving others, supportive, courteous, and friendly demeanor
- Team-oriented -- Enjoy working side by side with a team, cooperative, and collaborative
- Work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to have a positive influence on all they come in contact with.
- Want opportunities to grow, learn, and advance their career.
Expected Results & Success Measurements:
- Maintain 19-35% labor rates during each shift
- Minimum 15.5% Net Profit
- ALL Customer Satisfaction Scores are a minimum of 90% or better
- Team Member Retention Rate minimum 70%
- Read 4 self-improvement books per year for Continuous self-improvement & self-evaluation
- All health inspections passed with 90-100% scoring with no critical findings & no food safety issues.
- Entire restaurant is staffed appropriately at all times.
- Meet profitability goals and customer service benchmarks.
• Flexible Pay
• Flexible Schedules
• Scholarship Opportunities
• Sundays Off
• Leadership Opportunities
• Company Discounts
• Vacation Days
• Competitive Benefits
Please see ad for details