Required Years of Experience
3 professional references are mandatory before setting up the stage.
- Compensation: Hourly base rate with shared tip pool
- Whole House Tip Share Model (we share tips among all hourly employees!)
- Estimated hourly wage $17-$22 per hour (with opportunity to earn more!)
- Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dining Discounts
- Hospitality tip-share model, Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Package
When applying, please provide 3 professional references. This is non-negotiable.
Compensation: Hourly ($17.00 - $22.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts, Wellness Program
Advanced Knife Skills
Food Safety Knowledge
Safety Procedures Knowledge
Basic Knife Skills
Cleaning / Sanitation
Other jobs you might be interested in
Upscale Casual, Wine Bar
Part of Frasca Hospitality Group
Frasca is the creation of Master Sommelier Bobby Stuckey and Chef Lachlan Mackinnon-Patterson. Their shared passion for Friuli-Venezia Giulian cuisine and fine wine is reflected in the exquisitely prepared fare and a comprehensive wine list boasting over 200 varieties. The seasoned and professional staff ensures a memorable evening with their meticulous attention to detail, expert wine pairing, and extensive knowledge of the menu. And the pastoral, elegant dining room evokes the gracious and friendly feeling of traditional Italian Frascas. Warm, welcoming, and unpretentious, Frasca is the perfect destination for impromptu gatherings, casual dinners, and special occasions.
Follow the career paths of Executive Chef, Lachlan Mackinnon-Patterson, and Master Sommelier, Bobby Stuckey: