Required Years of Experience
What makes Fearless Restaurants a special place to work?
Because WE GIVE A DAMN!
Want to work somewhere where your opinion matters?
Where you are given a lot of responsibility?
Where you are treated with dignity and respect?
Come work with the Fearless Family!
We are Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 10 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repost all FOH/BOH hiring ads
- Repost all manager hiring ads
- Enter all birthdays, anniversaries into FR Office Shared calendar
- Send out all intro emails for new hires
- Set up all management new hires in all systems and email them log in credentials
- Place orders for chef coats for new hires and yearly re-orders
- Send out emails for work anniversaries and birthdays
- Make manager training binders and manager gift boxes
- Drop off manager training binders and gift boxes at respective stores
- Audit retail items at all locations to ensure proper inventories
- Order for the interior design department
- Update all job ads and descriptions in the Dropbox with new updates
- Send out interview requests for all greeter, runner, busser applicants to HR Director’s calendar
- Train how to do runner, busser, greeter interviews
- Update server, bartender training materials when menus change
- Submit all manager Employee Status Report forms for manager moves and termination
- Complete any admin tasks as determined by HR Director
- Assist in making appointments for F&M projects
- Create monthly newsletter with SR. Directors
- Assist with editing menus for all restaurants with changes and updates
- Schedule monthly field trips: community service, wellness, education
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to communicate professionally with co-workers
- Must have a positive attitude each day at work
- Ability to utilize a computer efficiently
- Must be proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, and Microsoft Word
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to learn quickly or have prior knowledge using both OpenTable system and POS system
- Must be able to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment while still providing the highest level of hospitality
- Ability to work independently as well as in group environments to carry out all tasks
- High school education or GED preferred
- Previous experience in Human Resources
- Premium PPO health and dental insurance through Independence Blue Cross for all full-time employees
- 401K with Vanguard after 6 months
- Dining benefits at all Fearless Restaurants locations
- 15 days paid time off year 1-5, 20 days year 5+
- Scheduled 9 am - 5pm Monday - Friday in our corporate office in Haverford, PA
Compensation: Salary ($55,000.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Dining Discounts