Required Years of Experience
LEAD HOST POSITION AT LOUIE LOUIE
What makes Louie Louie special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 10 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
Louie Louie is a French-inspired American bistro in the heart of University City in Philadelphia. Colorful combinations of art nouveau mixed with a seventies vibe combine modern décor with the timelessness of a grand European cafe. The menu is inspired by French classical combination of flavors using seasonal ingredients in a modern presentation complemented with colorful specialty cocktails, craft beer and matching wine list. The Salon offers custom lux seating, perfect for gathering with friends for cocktails and snacks. Outdoor seating reminiscent of a French cafe is the ideal spot for dining and people watching.
For more info on Louie Louie, check out our website: https://www.louielouie.restaurant
Front desk managers supervise the day-to-day operations of front desks and reception areas for business primarily in the hospitality industry. They train and manage staff, supervise administrative and clerical duties, and address customer complaints and queries. They also manage budgets and prepare reports for presentation.
- 1+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment
- Ability to problem solve and strategically seat parties of all sizes
- Defining and implementing front desk objectives and procedures.
- Managing the front desk schedule.
- Training front desk staff members to Fearless Restaurants standards
- Tending to guests' complaints and questions and providing exceptional customer service.
- Ensuring that the front desk and reception area is kept clean and organized.
- Maintaining front desk office supplies and equipment
- Manage front desk staff during the shift
- Ability to manage the front desk solo on high volume shifts
- Conducting performance reviews with the front desk staff.
- Good understanding of procedures and practices in the hospitality industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Premium PPO health and dental insurance through Independence Blue Cross
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 10 Fearless Restaurant locations
- 401k through Vanguard
Compensation: Hourly ($18.00 - $20.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Upscale Casual
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Louie is a french-inspired American bistro located in the heart of University City. Named one of America's most instagrammable restaurants, Louie Louie features 70's art nouveau style and design.