Required Years of Experience
Are you a Chef?
Do you know how to cook various cuisines?
Can you teach others how to cook various cuisines?
Can you cook in volume?
Are you interested in creating a healthy life-work balance?
If you answered yes to the above, we would love to meet you.
- Prepare daily & special catering menus
- Menu design & development
- Train and manage culinary and service team members
- Manage ordering, inventory, and food cost
- Supervise and maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils according to established standards
- Manage, train and enforce company sanitation and safety requirements
- Ensure compliance with all allergy and foodborne illness policies and procedures
- Continually measure client satisfaction levels and resolve issues immediately
- Lifting, moving and holding items and equipment up to 50 lbs
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with dietary restrictions and alternates planning and preparation
Schedule & Salary
- 40-50 hrs per week
- Salary is competitive and based on experience
Ruca Foodservice is a fast-growing company looking for high energy, highly motivated and responsible candidates interested in continuous growth and development.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Paid Time Off, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts