Required Years of Experience
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Delicious Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble, the women-first social networking app, and Delicious Hospitality Group, the brand behind popular restaurants Charlie Bird, Pasquale Jones, and Legacy Records, are looking for a Support position to join our new Bumble Brew team. Bumble Brew is an all-day café and wine bar coming to New York City’s bustling Soho neighborhood in 2021.
Support staff at Bumble Brew are responsible for being active, contributing members of the team. Support staff are responsible for providing a high level of table maintenance while also facilitating effective transitions between tables turns to ensure the best possible experience for guests and a smooth service for the FOH team as a whole. This includes food running, table and dining room maintenance, and demonstrating appropriate food knowledge.
Work with management and the FOH service team to effectively maintain the Bumble Brew standards of service and guest experience.
Bumble Brew & DHG Policies and Guidelines
- Arrive on time and “floor-ready” for all scheduled shifts. Arrive to work following dress code guidelines and standards.
- Clock in and out for each scheduled shift and shift break. Exhibit accurate and effective use of time and attendance portals and procedures.
- Abide by all Bumble Brew and Delicious Hospitality Group (DHG) policies and guidelines.
Service & Guest Experience
- Maintain an understanding of the proper steps of service and consistently execute them with efficiency and grace while maintaining a sense of urgency throughout service.
- Ensure constant communication with staff members, management and the kitchen at all times during service.
- Accurately identify table and position numbers in the dining room and at the bar.
- Run food from kitchen to guests in a timely manner using open handed service—must be able to identify and describe every menu item as well as table numbers and position numbers accurately.
- Respond to and communicate with Chef at the pass clearly and efficiently.
- Provide table maintenance throughout service, reset tables with efficiency and speed, maintain stocking levels at all stations.
Menu Knowledge, Side Work and Station Maintenance
- Staying current on all menu descriptions and daily changes/specials. All members of the support team are responsible for being able to effectively describe each dish as well as the ingredients, purveyors and allergens.
- Actively participate in daily lineup.
- Act as part of the team to maintain the high standards of cleanliness and appearance throughout all areas of the restaurant both before, during and after service.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Commuter Benefits
Other jobs you might be interested in
Cafe, Wine Bar
Part of Delicious Hospitality Group
Bumble (the women-first social networking app) and Delicious Hospitality Group (Charlie Bird, Pasquale Jones, and Legacy Records), are teaming up to bring New York City an all-day café, wine bar, and private event space in Soho - opening July 2021!
Bumble Brew will combine the convenience of a casual coffee house by day with the ambiance of an intimate wine bar and lounge at night.
Every morning, guests may enjoy a selection of baked goods, savory bites, carefully sourced coffee and teas from the team behind the cafe program at Easy Viktor. The space will later transition into a wine bar, with house-made pasta and small plates you've come to expect from the Delicious Hospitality team.
Time spent at Bumble Brew, even if it's ordering a cup of coffee to-go, will leave people feeling as they do on the Bumble app: welcome, respected, and included. Bumble Brew will serve as a space that brings purpose and community to daily life.