Required Years of Experience
After taking the Parisian dining scene by storm, internationally acclaimed chef Daniel Rose returns to his home soil with Le Coucou, his New York City collaboration with restaurateur Stephen Starr. The Roman and Williams-designed space is a gracious modern nod to fine European gastronomy, with crisp linens, flickering candles and whitewashed brick serving as subtle framework for Rose’s vivid cooking. Updating classical French cuisine with charm and verve, Rose shrinks the intercontinental divide separating the City of Light and the Big Apple, proving that the true essence of fine French dining can thrive in any time zone.
Le Coucou is seeking a passionate lead-by-example Assistant General Manager who knows how to train, mentor, and lead a top-notch team to deliver a memorable experience to all of our guests.
- A minimum of 3 years of management experience in an Assistant General Manager or General Manager position in a culinary and hospitality driven restaurant
- Strong leadership and management skills, with ability to motivate, coach, and inspire service team members
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to excellence and team success
- A positive and self-motivated disposition, with the desire to learn and grow professionally
- A love for French cuisine & culture
- Prior familiarity with POS, ALOHA & OpenTable software systems highly preferred
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of STARR Restaurants
Prolific restaurateur Stephen Starr and internationally acclaimed chef Daniel Rose (of beloved Parisian restaurant Spring and La Bourse et la Vie) have joined forces to re-imagine traditional French fare in SoHo NYC, at NY Times 3-Star Restaurant - Le Coucou!