Required Years of Experience
Busy downtown restaurant group is seeking a Full Time Manager!
Candidate will contribute to our success by leading the restaurant team to provide engaging service of quality food and beverage to guests in a clean and comfortable environment.
Our team members are expected to provide a world-class service and hospitality.
Summary of Key Responsibilities for Restaurant Manager include but are not limited to the following:
* Performs floor Managerial duties as required by the restaurant.
* Constantly ensures quality control.
* Maintaining the highest level of service and guest satisfaction at all times.
* Adheres to company standards and protocols.
* Maintains a safe, healthy, and secure facility by enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, complying with health and legal regulations, and maintaining security systems.
* Addressing any issues in a timely fashion.
* Ensuring full compliance with health department standards at all times.
* Assists GM in motivating Team Members to meet organizational and operational objectives.
* Strong Leadership skills.
* Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and standards of our restaurants.
Summary of Qualifications
* Minimum two years progressively responsible experience in restaurant.
* Minimum one year supervisory experience
* Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
* Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods up to 9 (nine) hours in length.
* Competitive salary and full benefits offered.
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts