Required Years of Experience
The Fifty/50 Restaurant is currently hiring for a shift supervisor position. We are looking for friendly and caring Servers or Bartenders who enjoy being around people and working with a supportive team and are looking for a launching pad to a management position within our group. The Fifty/50 Restaurant is a fast-paced establishment with great food, craft cocktails and canned wines. We are a fun place to work and a great place to start a new career.
Candidates will be responsible for working serving and/or bartending shifts, floor manager shifts and assisting the Management team with the overall operation of a single restaurant. A Shift Supervisor will oversee his or her section as well as assisting their fellow co-workers on the floor. They will strive to gain in-depth knowledge of spirits and craft beer to ensure their guests are engaging with them in a fun way! They will work with the Managers and Chefs in setting the direction of the business in day to day operations as well as a plan to grow the business, drive sales and manage costs. Must have the ability to run a smooth and efficient shift and be able to open and close the restaurant.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Other duties will be assigned as needed) Must be willing and able to do the following:
- Take beverage orders from guests
- Learn the names and personally recognize our regulars, while actively developing your own regulars
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with our standard drink recipes
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the POS
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable)
- Maintain a strong knowledge of food offerings and ingredients and allergens in dishes.
- Serve food menu for bar patrons.
- Clear and reset tables.
- Present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas including tables, couches, benches and ledges.
- Receive and serve food orders to guests
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of restaurant inventory and supplies.
- Manage working with regularly updated Coronavirus standards of cleaning and sanitizing.
- Interact with, direct and supervise employees on a daily basis in a fair and dignified manner
- Promote teamwork among co-workers and employees
- Be hands on with all Front of House positions to ensure smooth and efficient service&
- 3 years of full-service, high-volume serving or bartending experience in a polished, well-run bar or restaurant
- 1 year of managment or supervisory expereince in a polished, well-run bar or restaurant
- Ability to lead and motivate your team with an attitude of mutual respect
- Skilled in developing and maintaining guest rapport through interaction and social media
- High-energy, guest-focused approach to floor management
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)