Required Years of Experience
GREETER POSITION AT AUTOGRAPH BRASSERIE!
What makes Autograph Brasserie special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
**WE NEED WEEKDAY NIGHT AND WEEKEND AVAILABILITY**
MINIMUM 3 SHIFTS REQUIRED
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 11 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
An Autograph Host will be an expert at welcoming our guests into our home with warmth, enthusiasm, and grace in this fast-paced, multi-faceted, neighborhood cafe. This candidate will have a desire to continue to learn and grow within our organization.
• Be happy and constantly smiling!
• Welcome our guests with a friendly demeanor into our home
• Understand table numbers, seat positions, and flow of service
• Be graceful in answering telephones, confirming reservations, and showing guests to tables
• Strong communication and listening skills to effectively deliver accurate messaging to both guests and teammates
• Have a desire to build knowledge of classic cookery, wine, beer, and cocktails
• Maintain accurate knowledge on hours of operation, relevant service and facility information
• Derive pleasure from providing genuine hospitality
• Hourly rate $10-13/hour with great room for ADVANCEMENT!
• Medical/dental insurance for full-time employees
• Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
• Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations
• Opportunities for career growth with White Dog Café and other Fearless Restaurants
• Philadelphia Sports Club corporate gym rate $24/month
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Other jobs you might be interested in
New American, Seafood
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Autograph Brasserie, part of Marty Grims' Fearless Restaurants, opened in 2016 in the former location of Peppercorn and George's. The building's rich history and French influence framed the inspiration of a concept Grims' had for over 20 years. Featured throughout the restaurant are over 1000 celebrity autographs, music albums, and authentic photographs celebrating those individuals that have impacted popular American culture.
The modern American menu is inspired by the flavors and classic dishes using only the freshest and finest ingredients available, Autograph Brasserie serves premium steaks, fresh seafood, and hand-made pasta complemented with an impressive wine and specialty cocktail list. Open seven days a week for lunch, dinner, weekend brunch and private parties.