Required Years of Experience
Temple Court, a Tom Colicchio Restaurant in the Beekman Hotel, is looking for a Server Assistant to join their growing team!
This is a morning position - 6:30am start! Weekend availability is a must.
- Exhibiting the ability to support Servers and work as a team
- Upholding service standards to ensure a memorable guest experience
- Exhibiting a familiarity with daily menus
- Taking part in pre-service duties and applicable closing duties
- Maintaining and upholding our company's vision and values
- Demonstrating a passion for details and a willingness to learn
- Participating in service/culinary education sessions
- Maintaining a safe, sanitary, and organized work environment
- Previous food and beverage experience as a busser, runner, or serving assistant capacity
- Strong knowledge and interest in food and beverage
- Has a sincere interest in the hospitality industry
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment and welcome feedback and direction
- Capability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Lift up to 50 pounds of weight
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, climb up and down stairs, walk, carry multiple objects
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance options for full time employees
- Paid Time Off, increases with length of service
- Daily family meal provided
- Team outings, trainings, and speakers
- Flex spending options (medical, transit, parking, dependent care)
- Bi-monthly restaurant dining vouchers ($720 annual value)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be all responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
Temple Court is an EEO Employer
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts
Part of Crafted Hospitality
Acclaimed chef and restaurateur Tom Colicchio pulls inspiration from the rich history of the building and his own culinary journey to provide a menu of classics, old and new, reinvented with his signature, seasonal touch. The dining room, set with rich, jewel-toned furnishings and antique accents is a one-of-a-kind setting, and paired with our experienced team, we bring the best of fine dining and warm hospitality to this exquisite location. Join our growing team and be a part of this blossoming city mainstay.