Required Years of Experience
La Boulangerie is hiring Pastry Cooks.
We offer competitive wages, health insurance (medical, dental and vision),401k with company match, paid sick days, restaurant discounts, career progression and professional development.
- Ensures that the products produced in the pastry shop meet the quality standards in conjunction with the Executive Pastry Chef and Chef de Cuisine.
- Executes recipes and prepares desserts, including cakes, pies, cookies, sauces, glazes, custards and mousses.
- Capable of following a recipe, measuring ingredients and using equipment properly.
- Communicate to the Executive Pastry Chef, Chef de Cuisine and Sous Chef when necessary.
- Work in cooperation with other pastry cooks and bread bakers throughout the day
- Culinary degree or college degree preferred but not required.
- Previous restaurant management experience required, bakery management a plus.
- Willingness to work mornings, evenings and weekends as required.
- Strong communication skills, fluent in Spanish a plus.
- Strong time management skills and accuracy to deal with a variety of duties and prepare reports according to schedule.
The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, frequently lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Link Restaurant Group reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of LRG or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
LRG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other protected status.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k, Dining Discounts, Sick Pay
Attention to Detail
Work In a Fast-Paced Environment