Required Years of Experience
About Orbit Group
Orbit Group develops bold projects that focus on exceptional food & drink in tandem with thoughtful service and memorable experiences. Orbit Group’s values are grounded in the importance of prioritizing compassion, local collaboration and industry support, creating distinctive drinking and dining establishments that vary in style but align in the spirit of service and hospitality.
Holding tight to the heritage of Italian cooking, Segnatore is a neighborhood restaurant inspired by the hidden history of folk healers in Italy. The menu draws influence from the traditions of Italian cuisine with a focus on Midwest ingredients and hospitality - spotlighting classic Italian dishes, like house-made pastas with contemporary twists, and a rotating list of seasonal offerings. All made to share with good company.
Strongly influenced by Italian traditions, the beverage program provides a little something for everyone: easy drinking cocktails, frozen Italian classics, non-alcoholic spritz for all brunch needs, including tea and coffee provided from Metric and Spirit Tea. The wine list comprises an all-Italian lineup that focuses on female winemakers all over the country. The only beer featured on the menu is an Italian style Pilsner made in collaboration with Brewer’s Kitchen of Pilot Project Brewing.
- Provide knowledgeable, efficient and thoughtful service at all times.
- Respond appropriately to any guest requests or issues by communicating effectively with management.
- Receive instruction from multiple sources and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Support team members in the completion of their duties to ensure satisfaction of all guests before, during, and after service.
- Stock, organize and prepare service related items.
- Communicate respectfully with coworkers at all levels.
- Adhere to grooming and dress code standards.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 1 year of experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and a collaborative attitude.
- Must possess exceptional work ethic, strong attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
- Receptive to constructive criticism and performance feedback.
- Ability to demonstrate quick thinking and adaptability in a constantly changing environment.
- The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 5 to 10 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Segnatore reserves the right to adjust duties and responsibilities at the discretion of Segnatore or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be fully comprehensive or concrete.Compensation Details
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dining Discounts
Segnatore is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other protected status.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dining Discounts