Required Years of Experience
Temple Court, a Tom Colicchio Restaurant in the Beekman Hotel, is looking for an AM Barista to join their growing team!
** Please note this shift starts at 6:30am and you must have availability on weekend!
- Providing our guests with the best dining experience possible
- Providing water & bread service for our guests
- To clear and reset tables timely and accurately
- To complete opening and closing sidework
- To assist the Frontwaiter & Captain in managing their station
- Communicate effectively with Captains, Frontwaiters, and manager to provide the best experience for our guests
- Quickly and proactively restock the station
- Communicate with management to plaintain proper inventory of supplies on the floor
- Arrange the station, complete sidework & maintain a clean and sanitary work environment
- A minimum of 1 year of restaurant experience in a setting that has similar quality standards
- Demonstrates clear written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and composure in stressful and high pressure situations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of POS systems is a plus
- Ability to have a flexible schedule and be able to work on nights, weekends, and or holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance options for full time employees
- Paid Time Off, increases with length of service
- Daily family meal provided
- Team outings, trainings, and speakers
- Flex spending options (medical, transit, parking, dependent care)
- Bi-monthly restaurant dining vouchers ($720 annual value)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Temple Court is an EEO Employer
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts
Part of Crafted Hospitality
Acclaimed chef and restaurateur Tom Colicchio pulls inspiration from the rich history of the building and his own culinary journey to provide a menu of classics, old and new, reinvented with his signature, seasonal touch. The dining room, set with rich, jewel-toned furnishings and antique accents is a one-of-a-kind setting, and paired with our experienced team, we bring the best of fine dining and warm hospitality to this exquisite location. Join our growing team and be a part of this blossoming city mainstay.