Required Years of Experience
Lure Fishbar Chicago is now looking for line cooks
* A minimum of one year of experience working as a line cook in a fast-paced, high-volume kitchen.
Experience in all meal periods. Hotel restaurant experience is a plus.
* A passion for food and a strong work ethic
* Possess serve safe Certificate.
* Team player that respects the facility, its equipment, and fellow staff members
* Work the line for service
* Keep a clean and organized workstation
* Make sure station is properly stocked for shift
* Maintain all necessary pars
* Follow prep sheets, fire sheets, station sheets
* Prep and execution of food items.
* Abide by and uphold company policies and standards, as well as state sanitation/health regulations.
* Ensure and maintain safe and secure working conditions/environment, and ensure the cleanliness and
sanitation of kitchen facilities and equipment.
* Competitive compensation.
* Personal/sick days are offered under Chicago State Law.
* Employee Dining Discount.
* Individual and family Health insurance options with life, dental, vision, and AFLAC.
Mercer Street Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Mercer Street Hospitality is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mercer Street Hospitality are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, creed, family or parental status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mercer Street Hospitality will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dining Discounts