Required Years of Experience
The ideal candidate possesses a guest first attitude, strong commitment to service and excellent communication. We ask for a willingness to receive and offer direction, be solutions oriented, and encourage a hospitality driven environment.
$250 training completion bonus
$250 3 month anniversary bonus
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
● Greets guests in a positive, friendly manner, making them feel welcome.
● Guide guests through all phases of their experience.
● Exhibit proper knowledge, service techniques and delivery of Food and Beverage offerings.
● Describe Food and Beverage features on a daily basis.
● Oversee bar maintenance and coordinate service at the bar with fellow team members.
● Work with a sense of urgency at all times to provide anticipatory service which anticipates the guests’ needs and appreciates the fine details of service.
● Communicate with management and all other service staff regarding all customer needs comments or incidents.
● Follow all procedures and policies set forth by the company, division and Health Department following all health and safety regulations.
● Perform all opening and closing duties as assigned.
● Ability to work well under intense time pressure
● Ability for memorize exact recipes and follow proper portioning of ingredients
● Ability to multitask and execute in a high volume atmosphere
● Excellent emotional control in fast-paced environments
● Knowledge of menu items and service procedures.
● Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the bar
● Ability to take direction and work in a team environment.
● Dedication to on-time arrival for shifts
● Upbeat and energetic attitude
● Responsible and trustworthy
● Attention to detail
● Follow all health and safety regulations
**Open availability on Saturdays and Sundays is required.**
BENEFITS & PERKS:
● Flexible Schedule
● High Volume and Great Pay!
● Tuition Reimbursement
● Health and Dental Insurance option
● Paid Gym Memberships
● Paid Vacation
● Travel Vouchers
● Employee Discount
● Paid Time Off
Legacy Hospitality is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We accept, celebrate and support the differences of people because it makes our team, the experience at our restaurants and the community in which we operate amazing!
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
Estimated Weekly Tips: $1,500
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts, Wellness Program
High Volume Service
Food and Beverage Pairing Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
American, Burgers, Breakfast / Brunch, Comfort Food, International / Fusion, Salads / Sandwiches / Soups
Casual Dining, Gastro Pub, Bar / Lounge, Upscale Casual
Part of Legacy Hospitality
Our mission is to work together to provide people with an experience that is elevated beyond the ordinary. We strive to provide an adaptable environment where employees, and guests alike, will create great memories, enjoy the moment and make anticipated plans. We achieve this mission by putting our employees first.