Required Years of Experience
DanDan is a fast-growing restaurant group that is seeking an Assistant Manager to work at our Ardmore, Rittenhouse, and Mainline locations. We specialize in Sichuan & Taiwanese cuisine serving authentic dishes in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. We work as a team in order to present great food that speaks for itself paired with a level of service to match.
- Overseeing all front of house restaurant operations under the direction of the owners & management team
- Overseeing service and ensuring guest satisfaction
- All operational duties including, but are not limited to, supply inventory, media presence, training of staff, meeting with supply reps, and other general operations
- Establishing and maintaining our culture with all staff.
- Holding all staff accountable for all company regulations while supporting and facilitating menu and service knowledge
- Facilitating communication between FOH and kitchen
- Supervising and communicating menu changes and POS updates
- Ensuring that facility cleanliness and standards are met
Required Skills and Qualities:
- Minimum 2 years MOD experience
- Exceptional organization, leadership, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in fine dining and/or upscale casual setting
- High moral integrity (responsible, dependable, honest)
- Ability to train and manage staff at every level
****MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL TO OTHER LOCATIONS****
Please respond with a resume, references, and cover letter. Applications without complete materials will not be considered.
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Paid Time Off
Can Lift Up to 50 Lbs
Events Management Knowledge