Required Years of Experience
- Do you love working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment?
- Have you always been the person that just gets stuff done?
- Are you a hardworking go-getter who's not afraid to get your hands dirty?
Yes? Then you should join our team!
A bit about us
Wooden Paddle is a communal, wood-fired pizzeria + craft cocktail bar. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we take our food, drinks, and service extremely seriously.
What does a typical day look like?
We don't believe in overly complicated job descriptions. In general, this is what our line cooks will be hired to accomplish, day-to-day:
- Accurately + Quickly Made Food
- Always Fresh + Organized Food Inventory
- Clean + Orderly Back-of-House Spaces
We pay industry-leading base wages + tips. With tips, line cooks average anywhere from $18 - $24 / hour. Tips are based on skill level, shifts worked, and how busy we are - the busier, the better!
We have both part-time + full-time positions available. Friday, Saturday, + Sunday availability is required. Our morning shifts usually begin around 9 - 11 AM, and our evening shifts usually begin around 3 - 5 PM.
Why work here?
Here are some of the perks!
- Free food + drinks everyday you work
- PPO medical, dental, + vision insurance with 25% company contribution
- A full week of paid time off, to start
- Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Easter, + your birthday automatically off
- 50% discount on food for you, before or after your shift
- 20% discount on dine-in food + drinks for you, friends, + family
- We're growing fast + we prefer to promote from within! Hourly + salaried management positions are available.
Ready to apply?
Compensation: Hourly ($11.00 - $16.00) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Wooden Paddle is a communal, wood-fired pizzeria located in Lemont, IL. We also have three wood-fired oven on wheels that we cater (mostly) weddings with! Always looking for exceptional, hardworking go-getters to join our team.