Required Years of Experience
We Offer: An opportunity to work with and learn from a skilled team that supports career advancement and professional growth. Additionally, a compensation package that is above-market standards, paid vacation, comprehensive benefits coverage, 401k options, and more!
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2+ years of experience as a Banquet Chef, Sous Chef, or Catering Chef in a well-rated restaurant/company
- Experience working large events is a must
- Strong knife and prep skills with ability to execute dishes consistently and effectively.
- Well rounded banquet and catering experience in kitchens, pop-ups, etc.
- The ability to effectively lead a banquet from start to finish
- Culinary degree is a preferred
Steak 954 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Commuter Benefits
Advanced Knife Skills
Basic Knife Skills
Part of STARR Restaurants
STEAK 954, a modern interpretation of the classic steakhouse showcases the pure and simple flavors of dry-aged meats with a sterling cast of sides and sauces in a chic yet comfortable resort-style setting. The bar is stocked with a buzz-worthy selection of fine wines and cocktails created with exotic ingredients and time-honored techniques, served with Fort Lauderdale flair. The ambiance combines mediums of dark woods, bold floral silk wall panels, organic materials and clean lines to create a breezy, tropical feel on a palate of vibrant blues and greens. And the centerpiece of the restaurant— a 15-foot long reef aquarium home to mesmerizing jellyfish—is a rare and spectacular sight. Eclectic, vibrant and playful—just another Starr-struck experience at the table of Bon Appétit and Zagat Survey's "Restaurateur of the Year."