Required Years of Experience
Sancerre Hospitality is a Chicago-based restaurant group with a passion for developing concepts that combine culinary excellence and impeccable service with a high-energy atmosphere to create one-of-a-kind experiences.
Sancerre is now hiring Line Cooks for Rose Mary—a 125 seat Italian-Croatian restaurant by Top Chef winner Joe Flamm located in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood. Our ideal candidate is a strong, poised leader who wants to cultivate an environment of growth, is able to perform calmly and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, is capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing responsibilities, and shares our passion for genuine hospitality, authentic guest relations, and all things food and beverage.
If you feel you meet the below requirements, please respond with a copy of your resume and a cover letter detailing why you would be a great addition to our team.
- Must have line cook experience in a systems-based, full-service, high-volume, scratch kitchen restaurant setting.
- Must have experience maintaining food cost goals by demonstrating a proactive awareness of station par levels, food rotation, proper labeling, and waste management.
- Must have experience adhering to recipe and food presentation specifications, as well as portion control.
- Must have a great attitude and be willing to learn.
- Must comply with food safety and sanitation regulations.
- Must have the ability to work a variety of hours, days, and shifts, including weekends and late nights.
- Must have State of Illinois Department of Public Health Certification and ServSafe Food Handler Certification.
- Live fire and pasta cooking experience is a plus, but not required.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)