Required Years of Experience
BUSSER POSITION AT AUTOGRAPH BRASSERIE
What makes AUTOGRAPH special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 8 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
The ideal busser candidate is positive, quick, responsible, hands-on, and a team player that has strong communication skills and can handle multiple tasks in a friendly manner with grace and composure.
• Be happy and constantly smiling!
• Welcome our guests with a friendly demeanor into our home
• Demonstrate competency in steps of service
• Maintain accurate knowledge on all menu items
• Derive pleasure from providing genuine hospitality
• Demonstrate proper professional decorum
• Comfortable expediting the line
• Salary on average $10-13/hour
• Medical/dental insurance for full-time employees
• Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
• Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations
• Opportunities for career growth with White Dog Café and other Fearless Restaurants
• Field Trips to our local purveyors!!!!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
Other jobs you might be interested in
New American, Seafood
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Autograph Brasserie, part of Marty Grims' Fearless Restaurants, opened in 2016 in the former location of Peppercorn and George's. The building's rich history and French influence framed the inspiration of a concept Grims' had for over 20 years. Featured throughout the restaurant are over 1000 celebrity autographs, music albums, and authentic photographs celebrating those individuals that have impacted popular American culture.
The modern American menu is inspired by the flavors and classic dishes from France, Spain, and Italy. Using only the freshest and finest ingredients available, Autograph Brasserie serves premium steaks, fresh seafood and hand-made pasta complemented with an impressive wine and specialty cocktail list. Open seven days a week for lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch and private parties