Required Years of Experience
We are hiring both full-time and part-time cooks. Pay and benefits are negotiable and competitive.
ABOUT BITTER POPS
Our goal is to take Taproom cuisine beyond. Innovative, inspired, and flavor-focused, the BP Kitchen Crew is elevating the Taproom dining experience. Thoughtfully designed menu, with many opportunities throughout the year to innovate and create as our Kitchen Crew, will be the center of many of our Bitter Pops/Brewery/Winery/etc. partnership events!
For more information about us please visit our Career Opportunities page: https://bitterpops.com/pages/bitter-pops-career-opportunities
Recently Featured Articles:
Do you have a passion for food and hospitality and a strong work ethic?
Bitter Pops is looking for you to join our team in Lakeview. We value each other and creating an inclusive team environment. Maintaining the safety of our Crew and guests is our top priority, which includes high standards in cleanliness and sanitation.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent knife skills
- ServSafe Sanitation Certificate required before starting
- 2+ years hotline experience and set-up/break down of various stations
- Showing up on time and ready to work and a healthy attitude and respect other employees
- Keeping clean knives, tools, and station; experience cleaning kitchen equipment such as fryers, grills, and tilt skillets
- Must be able to work weekday and weekend day and night shifts (kitchen closes at 9 pm)
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS
- First interview: 15min call/Facetime with our Chef and HR
- Second interview: In-person interview with Chef and HR
Compensation: Hourly ($18.00)
Benefits & Perks: Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts
Basic Knife Skills
Food Safety Knowledge
Safety Procedures Knowledge
Food Allergy Knowledge